Active Level 3
also me in Kuwait I have the same problem

This is an update issue from Samsung me and my friends we are facing the same problem am not getting any 5G signal at all and my friends they get the 5G signal but not all the time and we are in the same place .. please Samsung we love don't push us to iPhone 12 please send the new UPDATE ASAP☹

Beginner Level 2
I also have the same problem, and its definitely the phone and not to do with the sim/carrier.

I'm having the same issue for about a week now. Phone and coverage were working perfectly.

If you switch to 4G this issue is gone. It's happening only on 5G.

I'm on Oreedoo carrier (Kuwait) by the way.

Either Oreedoo changed something with their network settings, or the phone's faulty because of a recent update of an app/ system update.

It's not a hardware issue, I'm 90% sure. 

Because It's affecting many users at the same. time. 

Samsung must push a hotfix as soon as possible. 

I am also on Ooredoo and it has nothing to do with Ooredoo.. Many people are having the same issue. So it must be the phone i guess. I am waiting to hear from Samsung !

Ooredoo customers in kuwait  (Note 20 Ultra 5G Network Issue) ... ({try This.. it worked for me })
Go to settings >>connections >>mobile network>> access point names  then press 3 dots on the right side and click RESET TO DEFAULT.. reset APN settings.. click YES and you are all done ..hope it works for you.
Thanks

Active Level 1

Ooredoo customers in kuwait  (Note 20 Ultra 5G Network Issue) ... ({try This.. it worked for me })
Go to settings >>connections >>mobile network>> access point names  then press 3 dots on the right side and click RESET TO DEFAULT.. reset APN settings.. click YES and you are all done ..hope it works for you.
Thanks

Beginner Level 2
same issues I have
🇦🇪