Original topic:

NOTE 20 ULTRA 5G LAGS

(Topic created on: 08-26-2020 02:33 AM)
IamMANU
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy Note
I m facing some issue and lag in opening common apps like Whatsapp ,Contact and many other..Sometime they open fast and sometime they take a little time which is unusual.Its just a 1 day only that I switched from Note 10 plus to Note 20 Ultra but still As a user i can feel it...I hope samsung provide some update regarding this.All my setting are fine with good power and ram management setting.Dont comment with the answers with Reset device and usual to do things to remove lag as it wont work as it my brand new device and Samsung might push update soon.Hoping..
0 Likes
16 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
did you ever install software via mobile data or wifi after purchase? why saying it's because it's not the proper or recommended process to install software especially in Samsung devices...Samsung provides not A B partition type ota ,not like other companies hence the only or recommended method is to flash that firmware via odiin or from Samsung service center or install software by using smart switch ( i am not recommending it now because new sm pc version creating problem now a days) otherwise software install via mobile data and wifi creates software holes by damaging software side then those types of issues happened if that software not install fully or correctly it's not procedure at all
0 Likes
IamMANU
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
Copied Data from smart switch from note 10 plus.and 50% of them updated from playstore and galaxy app store after switch
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
please see what I told 🙂
0 Likes
IamMANU
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
I thougt you were talking about App Update...Havent expanded your message..And yes i recived an OTA update of 465MB on my device which i update via wifi..
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
please flash it from service center or by using odiin if you know the process
0 Likes
JayPetargue
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note

What do you mean service center? The actual "service center" where you bring the device? What's the use of the OTA update if it fails? I don't get it. It's supposed to make our lives easier. This note 20 ultra is stuttering horrendously. Just about a week old. I came from s9 and now I admire it more than ever. See, I play games for several minutes, battery heats up obviously,  then it starts stuttering. Literally had to cool it off or restart the phone to experience the 'ultra' tag that I paid for. Now regretting this phone. 

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
Mr. .that post is too old I think...then also I am answering you because you want to know.....I mean exactly that Samsung provided software is non A/B partition system type so it needs to be flashed or install via Odin or smart switch and pc... I am not recommending..Samsung itself recommend it to visit service center and flash firmware from them ..because Samsung official software is Odin... my brother using same device..I am using note3 to s9 .. we never simply update software by mobile data or wifi because we know what software loop holes can to mysterious with devices
0 Likes
IamMANU
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
When i was restoring data to my Note 20U on PC via Samsung Smart Switch, I have seen an update for 6652 MB which is almost 10 time less than what i have recieves via OTA on phone. I will try to flash it through SS..Hopefully it will clear this lag bugs
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
hum I know..because total system is reinstalled by sm but now I am not recommending because of issue present pc version....that's why saying just visit service center and flashed that firmware from them which is absolutely free of cost within warranty period of device.....you will feel how your device working like champ after that....remember smart switch is for install software only not flash software like odin ....and Samsung service center use odiin as it's official software of Samsung