Original topic:

NOTE 10 + :- STANDBY BATTERY DRAIN

(Topic created on: 05-08-2020 09:08 AM)
S_Kumar73
Expert Level 5
Options
Galaxy Note
Samsung really made the note 10 plus worse after one ui 2.1. There is no proper optimization. The screen on time reduced. Even in standby mode, every one hour 1% reducing. 

That too i turned off 
1. Wifi
2. Data 
3. Bluetooth
4. NFC
5. Location
6. Always on Display 
7. VoLTE
8. Dolby atmos
9. Turned off notification
10. Turned off all additional features
11. Jio sim in lte and airtel sim in 2g

But still within 7 hours standby in the night the battery  reduced 6%. 

I used few other brand phones, standby in that phones are excellent.  For example in LG g4 in the dame 7 hours it reduces only 2%. 

This is totally useless. Samsung really ruined the battery life. Few members can say, can  reset the device. I did already. I tested all the possible ways to save battery in a closed environment.  

Samsung pls do something and optimize the battery. If you don't have experienced software engineers, hire from LG or one plus.

7 Comments
DrPeter
Expert Level 1
Galaxy Note
0 Likes
Dilli
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
If you put everything off what is point of having a mobile right. Something is using your battery at background. Check and put all background apps off. If you get opportunity to talk to Samsung do that.
0 Likes
batking33
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
it's started happening the new android 10 update... i think it's software issue... i don't have many apps maybe 20 apps.. i disabled Facebook..... still no matter what battery life is around 6.5 hours... with same usage... on Android pie.. it was 8 to 9 hours....
0 Likes
rap1021
Active Level 9
Galaxy Note
put apps to deep sleep
0 Likes
S_Kumar73
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
😃😃😃😃😃
0 Likes
av04
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
If you are getting 0.5% to 1% per hour battery drain during standby it is fine. Exynos processors are known to have higher standby battery drain than Snapdragon processors probably because of the differences in modem.
If reception in your area is low it will result in higher battery drain. You can try switching jio off for one night and monitor the battery drain. If the phone loses less battery, you will know the culprit.
My phone loses about 6% in 8 hours overnight with Jio and Airtel both on lte and wifi, mobile data and location on. However I have kept a lot of apps from which I don't any notifications to deep sleep and I have restricted location permission only to 2 or 3 apps.
0 Likes
S_Kumar73
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Bro read my post carefully, I mentioned i tested this with all possible ways. I turned off almost all the settings . I'm using jio and airtel. I keep airtel always on 2G network and always turned off volte. there is no signal drop in my area. I used lot of exynos device. I used s7 edge also which the exynos. I tested it. it reduces just 3% in 8hours Standby.

again all members, I tested all the ways to improve battery performance.
0 Likes