Original topic:

NOTE 10 PLUS SPEAKER CRACKLES

(Topic created on: 09-13-2019 05:34 PM)
IamMANU
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy Note
From past 2 days I noticed one bug in my NOTE 10 plus is that when im using ear buds or headphone and suddenly call comes between media playing or idle device also.My Ringtone from handset comes very crackling and distroting.It's really a weird bug,When i pick the call,the call also disconnect automatically.The speaker sound is too much disturbing and crackling like my speaker is just damaged or something wrong with and sometime handset restart automatically also.When this happen.Request samsung to solve this asap.
20 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
in the case of speakers, I would suggest you keep the sound level to 80 to 90 per cent of the level
it will reduce the crackling sound and distorting sound

call disconnecting is the problem of the sim or by the network. in this case, the problem is observers from the sim card not by the hardware or by the software.
0 Likes
junaid0392
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy Note
even I'm facing the same problem in my note10+
0 Likes
IamMANU
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
Yes,I Hope you got what im saying
0 Likes
IamMANU
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
If You are not using Note 10 Plus you wont understand what im saying..as crackling hear only happen on Bluetooth or headphone..and Its an uneven sound glitch
0 Likes
niksoans
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Even I'm facing the same problem.
these phone are built considering all factors. loud sound don't matter...
resent update has messed with the output gain... resetting will not fix i guess and taking back of huge data is a big task
Galaxy Note
no such issues with my note 10 plus
0 Likes
IamMANU
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
Try Plugging headphone playing media..and call on your note 10 plus from other device...problem will happen in almost 3 out 10 time..of not then lucky user
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
already tried after reading your post.
no such issues
0 Likes
boss1234
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
bluetooth is janky but u can help by repairing or by checking for software updates also which earphones u using
0 Likes