Original topic:

NOTE 10 LITE WORST PHONE IN QUALITY

(Topic created on: 09-28-2020 11:09 PM)
kpcool
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy Note
This is to inform you all the worst experience in 2 months of purchase of NOTE 10 LITE. No.1 6GB RAM PURCHASE IS SUCH A WASTE ONE UI CONSUMES MAX RAM PHONE GETS HANG SOMETIMES. RESTART PROBLEMS. SECOND BUGGEST FLAW CAMERA, WORST CAMERA OF ALL TIME I SAW IN SAMSUNG. EVEN AFTER REPORTING PROBLEMS NO CORRECTION IN QUALITY. THIRD CHARGER IS NOW NOT WORKING AT ALL. WORST QUALITY PRODUCT OF ALL TIME DONT BUY.
5 Comments
Dilli
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
If your phone is in warranty and less than 15 days get it replaced or Visit SC and complain strongly
Samsung_Support3
Options
Galaxy Note

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

To resolve your device hanging issue please visit this link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/how-to-restart-the-device-when-freezed-or-hanged/

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
inampudi
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
agreed worst front camera and these guys simply give similar auto generated answers when reporting the issue..
rasraf89
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy Note

I can confirm this. Note 10 lite is a scam. I bought it because on the datasheet it has better specifications then my previous owned Note 8, but in real life it turned out to be worse then a 3 years old note 8! The build quality of the side buttons feels very cheap, the typing is unaccurate and slower,the display is noticable less detailed,the interaction and haptics are less smooth. but the biggest scam and why i consider this a fraud is that the camera is just a joke in picture and video quality is more comparable to a 150 price range phone.I will return this product. Samsung officials has to give out a compensation for those who suffered by misleading specifications.

kpcool
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
absolutely buddy... go ahead... pathetic camera... worst than 2mp camera
0 Likes