Original topic:

NOTE 10+ CAMERA ISSUE - GREEN TINT/SHADOW

(Topic created on: 10-23-2021 10:55 AM)
HarpreetMakol
Expert Level 2
Options
Galaxy Note
Dear Samsung/BA's/Experts/Friends,

Highly disappointed, as all of a sudden this annoying Green Tint/Shadow has started appearing, when trying to click any bright objects or elements. I am continously experiencing this issue since last 3 days and observed it for the first time when I was clicking a pic of Full Moon. I tried to click pic with all the 3 back cameras plus the front one, but this tint is appearing with every available camera in my device.

I already cleared the Cache & Data in the Camera's settings plus reset it numerous times but nothing worked out !!

Posting few pics and 1 video from Note10+, if anyone can help:

Green Tint/Shadow

Green Tint/Shadow

Green Tint/Shadow

Green Tint/Shadow

Green Tint/Shadow

Green Tint/Shadow
Green Tint/Shadow

Any suggestions to fix this ANNOYING GREEN TINT/SHADOW would be highly appreciated and helpful. . .

Thanks😊
Harpreet Singh
35 Comments
psinha
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Download another camera app from playstore and check it
It will clear the problems in hardwere or software
HarpreetMakol
Expert Level 2
Galaxy Note
Okay, I will try this as well and share the outcome...
Thanks 👍🏻
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
Avoid direct lighting and check
HarpreetMakol
Expert Level 2
Galaxy Note
Whenever I try to click any object with light, I started getting this Green Tint/Shadow....
Infact I tried to capture the object without Direct Lighting but still getting this annoying Green Tint/Shadow ....
Galaxy Note
Clean lens properly and avoid direct lighting,change angle..waise ye green tint sab me hota hai direct light me or try pro mode..
HarpreetMakol
Expert Level 2
Galaxy Note
Is it there in your phone too? Bez yeh pehle nai tha issue...maine bahot baar direct lights or moon ko click kiya..yeh aajtak kabhi aise green shadow nahi aayi pehle.
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
Shayad notice nahi kiye hoge..thoda bahut to aata hi hai
HarpreetMakol
Expert Level 2
Galaxy Note
This issue has started appearing from last 2-3 days, before that there were absolutely no such issues.....
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
As it's Note 10+ I'm sure you have manual mode in camera. So try one thing first.
1. Go to Pro mode
2. Bring down the ISO at lowest.
3. Play with the shutterspeed. That means point your camera at the same light condition that you have posted and adjust the shutterspeed with the light condition and observe. If the greentint disappeared then it's a software bug. If not then it's a hardware issue. May be the lens protector got some oily thing on it or may be a slight lens distortion.