Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
The s pen working but not reset or scan ths s pen
Activated air mod but not working
11 Comments
Solution
Galaxy Note
Hi... I had the same issue with my Note 10+ and had to replace the pen. I think malfunction of the battery(capacitor) in s pen is the case. So won't be able to power up the pen to connect with phone. But touch is working fine.. Probably have to replace

If you get any solution with my comment, click on 3 dots and click on "Accept solution"

Thank you. 😊
teeba
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
I figure this issue last nigth. All the past 4years of time i did not figured it out.now i do not know actualy what point it hapent.
Galaxy Note
Probably it may differ with usage patterns and any other reasons. I got the issue just in 5 months after purchase the device. In that sense, you are lucky. But my idea is don't replace the pen unless if you heavily use the air action functions. Because still you can do all basic things except the air actions. But if you're replacing it like Sadesh said above, replace a genuine pen. Easily you can do it from an authorised Samsung service center. Or another trusted place.
Solution
kavishkacreed
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
Same problem here.
A common issue on note 10 and 10 plus.Mostly occurs when you use a wireless charger daily.
You can buy a new Spen for around 3000 LKR.
teeba
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Where I can buy original s pen.do u have any contacts.pls share
Solution
kavishkacreed
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
Call Life mobile but the online store shows out of stock
If you can visit Liberty Plaza you can surely find a Spen for a decent price.
Or try Aliexpress but check comments before ordering cuz most pens do not support air actions.
teeba
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Ok dear thanx. It's realy helpfull
Solution
Galaxy Note
Hi make sure to definitely get an original spen. Wherever you decide to buy it from. Read reviews about the seller. I'm only saying this because Note 10's spen has bluetooth in it, so if u get a **bleep** pen you might not have that functionality. So be careful 😊
teeba
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Thanx aa