Original topic:

My note 9 showing yellowish color when its get unlock

(Topic created on: 05-14-2020 03:02 PM)
rahulr020
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy Note

Who is facing the display discoloring (yellow color and tints lines across the display).Please comment below.I am facing this issue since 2 months after tha march update

10 Comments
venoy
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
me too. no fix yet even with april security patch
0 Likes
Llomel
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
experiencing same issue with my S9
0 Likes
Aulty
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
me too experiencing same issue after April update. screen in yellow tint even when blue light is off
0 Likes
rahulr020
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note

Don't take again samsung mobile..Now they are washing their hands and telling its out out of warranty we should pay the display replacement charge around 200 Us Dollar .I contacted samsung customer care  and i submitted my phone into service center .They are telling i should pay the money for the display change..What a business trick.I am going to case a file in consumer court and i have all the documents from starting.me and anybody from my family will not buy a samsung  phone in my life time again.....Samsung electronics are not trust worthy.

0 Likes
VIBESTER
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Hi Rahul @rahulr20
Facing the same issue over
But i bought the phone last year
And I'm having this problem
Anyone could resolve this issues
rahulr020
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
not yet..i contacted samsung care and they are advising to go samsung service center..i dnt know y...i install oled saver and its solving 75 % of this issue..but the samsung will not solve the issue for sure..cause its been 4 months almost now..they didnt refix this issue...we get cheated......
0 Likes
VIBESTER
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Omg
But I got this issue a month ago
Mine is an international product
Will they support me in India?!
0 Likes
rahulr020
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
no idea bro..mine also from qatar....i dnt know they will check and they will tell to change display.....sure...i dnt want ti change the display ofa flagship mobile without any pbm...this is not happend frkm my side..its only comes when i update in march android 10.now i am planning to change apple
0 Likes
Imran90122
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy Note
I would like to report an issue with Note 9 it work perfectly but only during the phone call 📲 when the proximity sensor activate (ether i cover by hand or bring near to the ear 👂) on screen a yellowish tint apair after the phone call when always on display clock apair the phone come to normal. I am 100% sure it apair after May updates. i took it to SSC they checked it and responded to change the screen with changes because warranty ended at March.
This is not acceptable your firmware update damaged the phone and the customer pay for it.
0 Likes