Original topic:

My new note 8 story

(Topic created on: 04-24-2018 07:33 AM)
valeti
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
It's been just a month that I bought note8 phone.As usual typical Samsung phone problems for its flagship phone. sensors are not working ,the so called iris scanners is not at all responding. Battery life worst, I should charge two times a day, it better for Samsung to provide powers banks along with this mobile. over heating after a little usage, I don't even play games on mobile. Phone gets struck now n then. My friend is using iPhone x which is far better than Samsung note 8 in all aspects. It's not worth spending 67000k for this mobile. It's worth 30k.
13 Comments
thelegend
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
bro iPhone X is APPLE'S Flagship.. thats a whole different level of mobiles you can't compare Android to iOS ... other than that i ageee that Samsung is now not concentrating on customer satisfaction they are just making money the manufacturing cost of note 8 is around 25k while it's selling price is 67k... in this price Samsung should give a device which is worthy of the price tag .. they hv the worst customer relation team in the world
valeti
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
I feel bad that they r over pricing it. I agree that iOS n android r two different. 67k is huge amount.
thelegend
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
ya they only need 25k for its manufacturing etc and sell it at 67k . that's a profit of 168%
ABDEVILLERS
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
after 2 years note 8 is junk
iphone x will be getting update aleast 5 years
valeti
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
U r right. It's better v buy iPhone over Samsung vn v r spending 70k
CAkaran
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
agree with you after spending around 70000 bucks we get this kind of smart phone
it could be name as an idiot one instead of smart phone
smart only by looks
i think we all have to make a complaint to authorities
u can contact me for the same
CAkaran1907@gmail.com
CAkaran
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
hangggggggggbac7c4fe-f8fe-4fd5-8868-614c7db21329.jpg
82c7694c-ee8b-4ec1-9143-4fe711a04541.jpg
0 Likes
CAkaran
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
please join hands
@ CAkaran1907@gmail.com
just send ur issues along with billing details if you can and i will make a legal complaint by using all the trail mails i will recieve
valeti
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
No response from Samsung company on all these issues. they sell the phones n their job is done.
0 Likes