Original topic:

My battery is going down fast

(Topic created on: 02-28-2021 11:53 AM)
Kingsoo2k
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy Note
Good morning my people please I saw my battery is going down fast and I want to mall of Emirates and they check and say is battery so I ask to change it and I did 250aed but the new one is still going down like other one just thesame please I need help on what to do.
When I get this phone I use it with data ever since but it will last me from 6am or 7am to 5pm or 6pm but now non like since 7am I have 100 percent but now is 11:31am is just 56percent what most I do on this.
8 Comments
Alphazor007
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
Hi there. @TechnoGenuine has recently uploaded a very useful and working guide on how to increase battery life and battery performance . You can view this guide by clicking on the below link. Hope it helps

https://r2.community.samsung.com/t5/How-to-Videos/Full-Guide-Extend-Battery-Life/td-p/7238105
Kingsoo2k
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
they said it will damage my phone
0 Likes
Alphazor007
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
Who?
0 Likes
Kingsoo2k
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
this bro

Screenshot_20210220-160318_Samsung Members.jpg

0 Likes
Alphazor007
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
it's a Samsung memebers link. I assure you that it won't harm your phone in any way.
zikozuuz
Active Level 9
Galaxy Note
what device do you have?
0 Likes
Kingsoo2k
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
samsung note 9
0 Likes
Hridai
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
Hi

It could be because some app you recently installed

I hope before you used the phone for the first time you let it charge to a 100%
Also, I hope you do not leave the charging cable connected even after your phone has charged.

You can try the following
Go to Settings > Apps > Select all apps one by one > Battery > here make sure under "Optimise Battery Usage" it says "Optimising Battery Usage" and not "Not Optimising"
You can change it to "Optimising Battery Usage" by just clicking it and switching the toggle
Next turn off "Allow Background Activity" for the apps you use the most

If the above does not help
Try Resetting and/or Hard Resetting your phone
Try using you phone in Safe Mode and see if the problem still occurs

Hope this helps 🤞🏻
0 Likes