Original topic:

😜🤪More Experiment/Smartness, Sometimes leads to Loose Everything 🤯😜😛

(Topic created on: 12-02-2019 03:37 PM)
Gst26
Expert Level 5
Options
Galaxy Note
😃😂 I was using Netflix without any issue on Note9 Beta and this App was pre installed to my Note9 prior to Beta updation. And I was happily using it..

So yesterday I posted that Netflix along with other Video Streaming Apps working Fine on Beta but Somebody posted on my post or Somebody Else post ( I am not Aware) that it works only if it is installed prior to Beta updation and I had discussed that why then pre installed Amazon Prime not working & he replied that in his Beta S10 it is working fine..I shocked and decided to give a try by uninstalling Netflix and then again Reinstall it.

And I did the Same, But Sometimes Extra Smartness and more Experiments will leads to a Looser rather than a Gainer.. After uninstalling I am not able to even install it forget about using..It is not Showing on Google play Store also the link of my Airtel/Vodafone postpaid plan for getting it not Working...

So it is Confirmed that it was working Since it was pre installed before Beta updation on my Note9 but then this Logic Fails with Amazon Prime ?? So don't get much involved in Experiments !! Now I have two choices Either roll back to Pie or to Loose Netflix 🤔🤔 But I'll Continue with Beta Itself and wait for any updation on Netflix...👍👍
7 Comments
Galaxy Note
Lmao
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
Same happened with my banking apps, I doubted this thats why I refrained from uninstalling or resetting my device..
Gst26
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Let's try Bro.😜😛🤪
Galaxy Note
lol
Gst26
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Let See...No Option other then waiting 🤪😂
Aashish
Expert Level 4