Original topic:

Might be my last phone of Samsung

(Topic created on: 08-26-2021 04:34 PM)
marky42
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy Note
Recently I am facing battery issues in my Samsung galaxy note10 plus(2 years old). When i checked the price of battery it was showing 7300 + GST. Accidently I checked the prices of other phones like Z/Fold/s21 ultra's the price of battery is not more than 2500. I was like **bleep** why are Samsung charging this much for Note10 Plus that is a 2 years old phone. I tried to contact the customer executive he gave me the answer "Sir price is decided by the company we cant do anything". Why should i pay 7500+ just for the battery. May be its time to switch to Apple. This is very disappointing. 
22 Comments
AlphaTrion
Expert Level 1
Galaxy Note
Their updates are the only major reason for reduced battery backup.
Its a fact.
mahi1509
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
You just mensioned that you have Battery Issues. Can you tell us exactly why..
0 Likes
marky42
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
battery backup is not good now. can hold only 7-8 hours max.
0 Likes
mahi1509
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
You mean 7-8hours of screen on time??
If yes, battery condition is perfect.
0 Likes
marky42
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
my concern is why they are charging 7.5k just for the battery. and that too only for Note10 plus. battery cost of fold 2 is 2200.
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
I changed my S10 plus battery for Rs 2200 in June, so not sure what's wrong with Note 10. Apple is worst, you'll end up paying much more just to buy accesories for iphone
0 Likes
marky42
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
that is the main issue. even s20 ulta battery costs 2500 only.
0 Likes
mahi1509
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
I think they didn't updated price on site or S20 ..whatever flagship mobiles which are recently released might be different tech.
0 Likes
marky42
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
i tried to contact them they simply said sir prices are fixed by company. i said can you raise my concern to the upper level he refused.
0 Likes