Original topic:

Meanwhile Note10 plus

(Topic created on: 05-27-2021 07:45 AM)
Parthh10
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy Note
Date - 26th May 2021.

My Note 10 plus says that latest software version is upto date while it is still on April security patch. Just push the may update already Samsung India! 

This is the first time in my use with this 2019 flagship that the update is not pushed until the end of the month. Samsung has promised to update all the flagships for 3 years but now when the device is nearing 2 years some negligence is seen, hope it is not permenant. 

7 Comments
mukulkevh
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
Ye koi naya drama ni hai shamesung always do like this.....
Jo update month start main milni chayie last main deta hai....
Useless samsung.......
0 Likes
Parthh10
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
I was just going through your posts and saw one of the post says fast and timely update for one ui 3.1..🤣🤣
as far as i remember this is the 1st time for Note 10 plus that they are late.. patience is the key my friend.. and yes i do not support samsung for not rolling out the timely update but at the same time we don't need to bash them.. its ok if they miss out on timely updates once in a while.. Hoping that this does not become permanent for older flagships..

mukulkevh
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
I know bro previously m using s7 edge past 4 or 5 year I know very well samsung strategy....
That time samsung early give the n10 p next month update so I posted.....
0 Likes
Parthh10
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
I was also using S7 edge before note 10 plus and i am aware that the updates were not timely few years back.. Now i am using Note 10 plus since it launched and the experience has completely changed from software updates to getting the latest features. They have improved alot since 2 years atleast after One UI was launched i can say everything has turned out to be better than before.
mukulkevh
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
Finger cross 🤞 maybe will see update timely....
Galaxy Note
Note 10 lite already got, shameful for note 10 plus, still waiting and checking 2 - 3 times a day hopefully will get in 2 - 3days.
0 Likes
Abhishek13892
Expert Level 2
Galaxy Note
You can use Laptop/PC for update and for that you need to download smart switch for mobile as well as pc. I am giving you link by which you download smart switch app.

For Mobile

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sec.android.easyMover

For Laptop/PC

https://www.samsung.com/in/support/smart-switch/

1- you phone should connect with pc/laptop via Usb cable
2- you pc/laptop has separate internet connection not with phone whom you are updating
3- By opening the smart switch app in pc/laptop will show your mobile phone, there below that you can see if update available for your phone
4- If available, you can download and install

Accept me as solution by clicking on 3 dots on my comment if I have given you right solution 🙏🙏🙏
0 Likes