Original topic:

MY GALAXY NOTE 20 ULTRA SCREEN GOT BLACKED OUT ON IT'S OWN.

(Topic created on: 05-15-2021 07:29 AM)
Dewank
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy Note

MY GALAXY NOTE 20 ULTRA's screen is completely black at the moment means dead and unresponsive i was on call when suddenly call got disconnected and when i checked what happened...i found that my phone's screen is unresponsive and screen is not turning on and i thought maybe it is battery problem so i connected the charger and it made the charging sound and i dont know what the reason is....i visited two service centers in my city first one said they can't submit the phone as the daily submit limit has crossed and asked me to come on monday but the other service center guys were laughing at my story and trying to blame me for this and said how can this happen then i showed them that this is a common problem occuring on the new note 20 ultra..which i later got to know after researching https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Note20/Note-20-Ultra-Black-Screen-Phone-no-display/m-p/1553770 here is the link am facing exactly same problem and the most heartbreaking thing is that after spending soo much to get the lastest and the greatest flagship offering from samsung.. am facing this issue  please samsung do something and kindly help me.

4 Comments
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy Note

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We request you, kindly register your concern in Samsung Members app (Samsung Members app > Get help > Feedback > ask question) so that we can assist you accordingly.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
AaRyAnAlE
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
facing the same issue i was told that the display and mother board of the mobile phone is problamatic .i am going to switch to ios enough of android
dineshdcu
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note

I had also got replacement of the same yet his issue has come up again within 3 months of it's repair.

0 Likes
dineshdcu
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note

this has happened to me in january and now again in May same has happened.! totally disappointed and regretting for having bought such an expensive device when it has to be like this

0 Likes