Original topic:

Last "Flagship" I'll buy

(Topic created on: 02-08-2022 09:28 PM)
Rotsvas
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
I have a note 20 5g 
Still no oneui 4 on the note series in South Africa yet A52s 5g phones already have the new update, why should we pay 4 to 5 times more for a phone if the lower end phones have better screens, cameras and apparently faster service from Samsung Sa ?

18 Comments
LouMarv
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
Welcome to our world, I use an s20 plus, still waiting endlessly, I've been using Samsung for 10 years and this is the longest I've had to wait for something that was promised a month ago, we don't understand what the delay is, someone with a note 10 got the update yesterday
0 Likes
Rotsvas
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
It's ridiculous and the "customer care" if you can call it that just tells you to check the Members app
0 Likes
leendo
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Same here🤦‍♂️
0 Likes
Xolani12
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
This is ridiculous, I have a Note 20 too but still waiting in vain, the cheap devices are getting the updates left right and center.
0 Likes
Rotsvas
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
I just check my friends A52s it has a 120hz screen and costs less than half our Note20 phones which only has 60hz screens , I used to love the Note series but my next phone wont be a Note thats for **bleep** sure
0 Likes
LouMarv
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
Your phone can go up to 120hz
0 Likes
Rotsvas
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
On the base note 20 5g it can't
But I'm willing to change my comment
If you can supply proof that it can ?
0 Likes
Dali1234
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
I'm using the Note 20 ultra and I'm running 120hz. I am aware that the are other note 20 with less features so I take it that your phone is not the ultra?
0 Likes
Rotsvas
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
correct Base Note 20 5g
0 Likes