Original topic:

Kya se kya ho gaye..πŸ˜‚πŸ˜œπŸ€£πŸ‘Œ..

(Topic created on: 03-04-2020 01:13 PM)
Gst26
Expert Level 5
Options
Galaxy Note

This is the Comparison of Data Speed, App opening time with Two different handsets, One is My Note9 and Second Name I won't post but with Android Oreo (Version 8), Purchased in Dec.2016 & still working at Home...Here Both Handsets have Same Configuration in terms of Sim cards, where first one is Airtel & Second one BSnl and in both sets Data is on Airtel 4G/LTE at Same Time, Same location....

Yes.. But Note9 always Show Far more Data while Speed testing but actual output is almost totally reverse πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

I tried on few Common Apps in both Handsets at same time and most of the time the older Handset Dominates the Note9 in terms of Online App Opening, but when I check the Data Speed the older Handset always Show almost half of the Data Speed that of Note9 at Same place with same Sim Configuration....

Video attached above to confirm the same.......Also because of this reason I have recently ported out from Vodafone to Airtel thought this is the issue with Vodafone but Now Airtel is also Going with same pace and when I made complaint to Airtel they also confirmed that the Speed is much better at your location, Don't know why it is working So Slow with your handset....I also tried by Replacing Once Vodafone Sim and once now with Airtel too..

12 Comments
Dilli
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
note 9 is best so far. It's become an addiction for me.😁
0 Likes
Gst26
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Bro.. I also love my Note9..But now a days it is lagging in terms of Online App opening (Real time opening is bit more slower inspite of more Data Speed).. You will see the difference, once this uploaded video will be ready to watch...I don't know why it is taking this much of time in processing ??
0 Likes
Gst26
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Are bhai..Video Processing mein itna time kyu lag raha hai, Sirf 9 Sec. ka ha chhota sa...Aur iss Video ke begar ye post justify nahi hogi...
0 Likes
DarkClawX
Expert Level 2
Galaxy Note
I am in support of your notion. Airtel SIM does not work on airtel handsets, I accept that, and never mind I'm facing a similar problem with my A10, cannot enable VolTE, and if I do. then the voice call becomes inaudible. so ya, Samsung really **bleep** bro, it stings to have gone for this brand while leaving behind bramds like Realme. which gives more powerful specifications at even lower price point.
vinayshah
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
Samsung phones with Exynos chipset are very slow compared to other snapdragon processor phones. I've seen videos proving the same(forgot the name of the site).
Also, Samsung still slows down older models and keeps removing useful features(even in latest models) with every major update.
But, can't help but use Samsung for its software customisation.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
what the hell just happened here
0 Likes
Dilli
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Samsung is intentionally detoriating performance
Gst26
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Might be.. But it is true that now this Sweetheart becomes lagging & Slower & not this S9 Series & even Some with S10 Series are also Complaining about Somewhat same issues with their Handsets..
0 Likes
Dilli
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
like I said performance is down and they want us to but their bloated priced S20 series.