Original topic:

Keep calm & Support Samsung

(Topic created on: 10-12-2016 11:19 AM)
selvarajq8
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
The second version of note 7 is good i have no issues in it, please dont believe in media news 99% they are just blowing out the issues. iam happy with my device and its the best mobile of this age. They have currently stop the production just to solve the issues which is currently running around the world and they will come back very strong for the customers stay calm and wait for the good news from Samsung.👍
5 Comments
Blade1
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
so good news for you from Samsung

Samsung stopped today production of Note 7. read the news.

another news - Note 7 sales and exchange terminated in the US due 6 replaced note 7s blowing up again.
selvarajq8
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
I have already written in the mail that they have stopped the production to solve this issue. so let wait & hope for the best result from samsung.
Nithin2
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy Note
yeaahhh...need a solution upon this issues
..facing soo much difficulty and unsecured with Note 7
Blade1
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
Samsung Electronics Co. is ending production of its problematic Galaxy Note 7 smartphones, taking the drastic step of killing off a smartphone that became a major headache for the South Korean electronics maker.

After halting sales of the new versions of the large-screen smartphone that failed to fix exploding batteries, Samsung finally pulled the plug on a key product that was supposed to compete with Apple Inc.’s iPhones and other high-end smartphones during the U.S. holiday shopping season.

Production will stop, Samsung said in a statement Tuesday.
0 Likes
fmadhoun
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
Second time recall is not a romur. it is real. i just called samsung gulf at 8007267864 and they confirmed that the news is true and there will be either replacement with another model or full refund. All that we need to do right now is to wait for their call and follow up on their gulf website to be updated about the replacement or refund procedures.
0 Likes