Original topic:

Issues with S-pen after Android 10 update

(Topic created on: 12-24-2019 09:58 PM)
Yashper
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
Sometimes it doesn't respond to certain buttons on screen in my note 10 plus and scrolling over texts causes it to select instead of preview.Anybody facing similar issue?
10 Comments
Galaxy Note
no
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
after the update you reset your phone or not?
0 Likes
Yashper
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Nah...I didn't reset my phone
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
once do , will improve all over..
0 Likes
saltaf
Active Level 9
Galaxy Note
Clear your cache partition. You may ask yourself, what does clearing the cache on my cell/actually do? The cache partition contains most of the temporary files, logs and remembered bits from the various applications on your Android device. They can also be left over files from before your last Android update. If that happens your device could be trying to use stored files that are not meant for your current version of Android. Think of it the same way you think of your browser cache. Just like a browser cache, sometimes those stored bits cause more problem than they solve and so it is a good idea to delete the cache periodically.

Wiping the cache will NOT delete your apps or your data or your configuration. It will simply delete the temporary junk.

This can resolve MANY problems:

Black Screen of Death (BSoD)
Slow performance of apps
Lag in the User Interface
Apparently random errors and failures
0 Likes
Yashper
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
I did it ....I see no effects actually....can u suggest some alternative?
0 Likes
batking33
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
I have this problem with spen, it's not consistent with pressure sensitivity
0 Likes
saltaf
Active Level 9
Galaxy Note
if this is not helping, do factory reset.
0 Likes
Thezulz
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy Note

Yes, me too. I have the same problem when browsing folder, the s pen CANNOT select files!!!!!! Resetting doesnt help at all. Ols fix samsung arghhh!!!