Original topic:

Issues in Galaxy Note10

(Topic created on: 10-16-2019 05:07 PM)
Dhritiman_Das
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy Note
Hi all,
In my 3 weeks of usage, I found below 2 issues bothering me in my Note10. Is everyone facing these same issues? Any solution or we need to report this to Samsung?

1.In display fingerprint sensor is not quick to detect my fingers. I have to make 4-5 attempts to unlock my device.
2.My Note10 charges fast but also get discharges earlier than expected. It needs charging twice a day on an average usuage where as I keep my phone in Airplane mode for 7-8hrs at night and rare use of phone during office time for 9hrs. Else internet is On whole day except night.

Guys please post your opinion and share your thoughts.
0 Likes
4 Comments
Soumik1061
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
yeah even i m also facing the same issues..the finger print sensor is not accurate and also the battery getting discharged within 12 hrs of daily normal usage.
0 Likes
Dhritiman_Das
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
This can be fixed by #Samsung by a software update but it seems they are not listening to us.
0 Likes
av04
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
If your fingerprint sensor is slow to detect or is inaccurate you can register same finger multiple times. It makes a lot of difference. For me, it unlocks in the first try 90 percent of the times.
Dhritiman_Das
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
Thanks for this idea👍🏻
0 Likes