Original topic:

Issue with whatsapp dual messenger

(Topic created on: 08-01-2021 01:01 AM)
Y07yoyo
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
Anyone has any issues with the dual messenger whatsapp? I get file format not supported when I try to take photos or upload photos. I also cannot download or view any document that I receive on the dual messenger whatsapp. I have no issues with the normal whatsapp app though?

Kind Regards,

Yusuf
7 Comments
Muzny
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Im also using the Dual Messenger Feature and It works quite well for me. If the problem prevails, turn off the feature and delete the dual messenger WhatsApp and then go to file manager and delete the dual messenger WhatsApp's data (Be careful , search for dual messenger's WhatsApp File) and do a fresh setup again. You will be able to fix this way
0 Likes
Y07yoyo
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
I have tried uninstalling whatsapp on dual messenger and then re installed it and it worked well for a day before going back to this issue. There are quite a few people experiencing this issue recently when I searched on reddit. Specially people with the note 10. Not sure how to fix it.
Y07yoyo
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
I've been using the dual whatsapp for over a year now and this issue only happened beginning of last month.
0 Likes
Dineth_Hesara
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
Might be some bug...if it persists better to use whatsapp Business for another Tel Number
Y07yoyo
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Yeah I finally installed whatsapp business. I spoke to Samsung support and they kept telling whatsapp is doing a fix but still nothing and there has been two whatsapp updates since.
0 Likes
Fazel
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
Same here
0 Likes
ThinuAri
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy Note
Hi im also having the same issue. Cant take quick photos, cant attach videos or images from gallery. It says format not supported. Stickers wont get saved. New media downloads wont get saved.