Original topic:

Issue faced on Note 10+

(Topic created on: 05-22-2021 07:26 PM)
Way2rash
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy Note
Green lines appear on the phone screen mostly observed while being on WhatsApp call. These gets fixed on restarting but any one else facing this. Please advice.
8 Comments
kapilmalik
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
Nothing of this sort in mine. does it happen only during whatsapp call or any other time as well?
0 Likes
Way2rash
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
Observed it during whatsapp call only.. didn't occur anytime else
kapilmalik
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
In that case try and reinstall WhatsApp. But take the backup of WhatsApp before that.
0 Likes
Way2rash
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
Does help.. the issue cropped up after factory reset as well and this time on the members app. I have sent the error report as informed by CS-13 on this chat. Let's see
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy Note

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurred.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Way2rash
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
I have shared the report today when the issue occurred
0 Likes
Way2rash
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
There is no update from the tech team who is still evaluating the error report after a month. The issue still persists and is happening across apps. This i believe is caused either by a new buggy feature eye comfort shield or some bugs in adaptive brightness. Since the issue gets resolved once the phone is switched off or brightness is maxed
0 Likes
Way2rash
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
There is no help from the tech team on this issue, all I get to know is that they are reviewing the log from past 2 months. However, in the interim I found the fix for this issue. I had kept always on display on "Tap to display for 10 seconds" changing it to "show always" resolved this issue. No more green lines and discoloration of display.
0 Likes