Original topic:

Is this a Network related issue? or Phone?

(Topic created on: 04-23-2020 02:03 PM)
Signup
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy Note
I have noticed this symbol from past few days in many apps which require internet like Youtube, Hotstar & Prime.

I tried with "Reset Network Settings" however, still showing same symbol for a moment in apps when they are opened. 

My Internet speed is 50 MBPS and working fine while browsing and downloading but dont know why apps showing like this.

Any thoughts and suggestions would be appreciated

8 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
yes may be...once clear data and cache of it then try
0 Likes
Signup
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
will try and get back to you.
0 Likes
imjoker2611
Active Level 9
Galaxy Note
looks like internet issue.
Dilli
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
which symbol are you referring here? Do you mean the round arrow in middle of the opened app. That is symbol of refreshing. Either the servers are down or your internet provider has issues.
try your friends wifi and check if it happens again and post here. We will then guide you to next step
0 Likes
Signup
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
Yes, it's happening with other wifi also.
0 Likes
Signup
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
Initially I thought it was network issue, after observing one or two days, I did network settings reset however, problem still occur. same wifi my sister using but she didn't have this problem
0 Likes
Dilli
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
it seems you are getting locked out of your network for some background issue. Only option is save your data and do a factory reset
0 Likes
Dilli
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
First solution: Reboot wireless router/modem then soft reset your phone.

Firmware issues on the network equipment may also trigger this symptom to occur. It’s the very source of your Internet connection, so expect all connected devices to experience the same symptom. To rule this out, reboot the wireless router/modem can help. Here’s how to reboot/power cycle a wireless router/modem:

Find and then press and hold the Power button or switch on your wireless router or modem until it powers off.When it’s turned off, unplug the adapter from the power source.After a minute or two, plug it back into the power source.If necessary, press the Power button to turn the wireless router/modem back on.

Wait until all the light indicators become stable. If you see a red light on the signal or Wi-Fi indicator, wait until it turns back to its normal color (green or blue). A red light usually indicates a problem like no signal or no network connection.

When the wireless router/modem has rebooted completely, restart/soft reset your Galaxy Note 9 with these steps;

Press and hold the Volume Down buttonand Power button simultaneously for about 10 to 20 seconds or until the Samsung logo shows up on the screen.Release both buttons when the Samsung logo appears.

A soft reset clears minor software errors that may have caused conflict to your phone’s wireless functions and eventually resulted to random disconnections.

0 Likes