Original topic:

Install One UI 3 Beta on Galaxy Note 10+

(Topic created on: 11-16-2020 04:57 PM)
Galaxy Note

Hello

Before you open the link, I just want to say that this ROM was uploaded by t-shock on XDA forum. Therefore I don't deserve any credit for this. I merely made a short and quick tutorial on how to safely update your Note 10+ to UK One UI 3.0 Beta without a PC.

*This method only works for model number - SM-N975F and you should be updated to November update with last 4 characters of DTJ4. You can see the video for better step by step installation.

DISCLAIMER: Samsung and I are not responsible for any damage or data loss that may occur on your phone. Therefore it is best to back up your device and not to install it if it is your primary device or if you are using it for work. I have shared this info for those who are interested in trying out the One UI 3 Beta on Galaxy Note 10+ on their own risk. 

IMPORTANT: Recovery mode doesn't work with Volume Up + Power. You will need PC to turn it in recovery mode using ADB Shell.

https://youtu.be/2UFxHkgawd0

8 Comments
janefrr
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
is this not safe for mobile now?
Galaxy Note
I prefer if you wait until a stable update
0 Likes
janefrr
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
thanxxx
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
Anytime 👋
0 Likes
idyllic5
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
Hi Techo, I want to Communicate with you, how can I do that of course if this is possible and does not bother you
Galaxy Note
you can communicate with me through twitter or YouTube
0 Likes
idyllic5
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
What is the name of your account on Twitter
Galaxy Note
TechnoGenuine_
0 Likes