Samsung has finally introduced a second beta for One UI 3.0 on Galaxy Note 10+!
What’s new in One UI 3 Beta 2?
- Some improvements in Wearable compatibility
- Correction of unusual WiFi SSID recognition error
- Correction of frequent disconnection or turning on automatically while using WiFi
- Correction of entering factory reset after S/W update
- After S/W update Resolving over
- Consumption of battery and overheating
- Improved the recognition rate of previous/playback/next song touch in the music control window of the quick panel
- Fixed a phenomenon that ends when entering the mobile hotspot setting
- The system is more stabilized
- Some system performance is improved
This update improved the battery life and the performance is a beast! If you want to experience One UI 3 Beta 2 UK version on your UAE device than you can follow this link.
*This method only works for model number - SM-N975F and you should be updated to November update with last 4 characters of DTJ4. You can see the video for better step by step installation.
DISCLAIMER: Samsung and I are not responsible for any damage or data loss that may occur on your phone. Therefore it is best to back up your device and not to install it if it is your primary device or if you are using it for work. I have shared this info for those who are interested in trying out the One UI 3 Beta on Galaxy Note 10+ on their own risk.
IMPORTANT: Recovery mode doesn't work with Volume Up + Power. You will need PC to turn it in recovery mode using ADB Shell.
Let me know if you got any questions!
Is that advisable? Any suggestions? We're to hear from you please ...