Original topic:

If iPhone OS on Note 20 Ultra 🥰

(Topic created on: 09-20-2020 12:22 AM)
Cinematographerrr
Active Level 8
Options
Galaxy Note
If iOS 14 on a note 20 Ultra or if iphone built-up a note in future.. OMG, waiting for that moment. 😍😍 If Samsung planning to stop Note, I will start to Dream an iPhone Note in future.. **bleep** clean interface with fastes perfect widgets. 

Samsung.. Plz Don't  kick me out.. Also Samsung ABs please don't kill me.. 😅😅
19 Comments
Galaxy Note
I love ONE UI more than anyother OS or UI...so I will not change and never thinking to go in a completely packed and restricted eco system😂
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
I'm very happy to see a completly satisfied samsung user. Good to see you bro 🤣🤣👍👍
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
😂
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
to be honest...I am realy satisfied and comfertable with samsung...In 15 years summing up all the problems...it is still less than the sum of problem that vivo and oneplus game me in 3 years😂
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
you only realize how good a brand can be...by shifting to new brand..
0 Likes
TimonN
Expert Level 3
Galaxy Note
Grass looks greener on other side until you cross.
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
One of my previous phone was Onplus. But for me, I felt Oneplus shows better performance than my samsung Phones, except this 20Ultra. I love boxy display shapes. Whenever Oneplus starts to curve their display, I shifted back again to Samsung. Actually I'm waiting for a Boxy Display iPhone for moving completely into Apple eco System because of my field of work. 😊😊
0 Likes
Litti
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
N20U me IOS 14 याने Mercedes मे Dutson के चक्के
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
how do you do that???
please reply.....
0 Likes