Original topic:

If iPhone OS on Note 20 Ultra 🥰

(Topic created on: 09-20-2020 12:22 AM)
Cinematographerrr
Active Level 8
Options
Galaxy Note
If iOS 14 on a note 20 Ultra or if iphone built-up a note in future.. OMG, waiting for that moment. 😍😍 If Samsung planning to stop Note, I will start to Dream an iPhone Note in future.. **bleep** clean interface with fastes perfect widgets. 

Samsung.. Plz Don't  kick me out.. Also Samsung ABs please don't kill me.. 😅😅
19 Comments
Galaxy Note
nobody's gonna kick you out bro. we have every kind of posts here other than Samsung devices🤣🤣 . so no worries
Galaxy Note
🤣🤣😋😋👍👍
Galaxy Note
Well brother, I hope so. But unfortunately, Apple had copyrighted their softwares and products. Therefore, neither company can make a replica of IOS, nor can be ported to Android-based processors. I appreciate your idea. And we talk a lot more stuffs here beyond Samsung 😊
Galaxy Note
😅😅👍👍
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
I don't like iOS as well as iPhone. I like OneUI and Samsung devices more than that. That's my choice actually, but I respect your choice as well.
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
😊👌 I'm using both phones. My personal phone is iPhone only because of the iOS. I'm using my Note20Ultra as a secondary phone only for some entertainment purposes. 😅😅. I never ever got a stuck with my iPhone like my previous Samsung phones. Because the most hardwares and the awsome software built by the same company. So for them it's very easy to tweak the real power of the phone without any issues. Also the face Id. Superb time saver. Hope you could see how much time Samsung taking to read my fingerprint in that video. But my iPhone never ever gave me a second delay with it's face id scan. 😅😅 So personally i love Apple's iOS and Mac OS compare to Android and Windows
0 Likes
TimonN
Expert Level 3
Galaxy Note
Physical Fingerprint sensors of fastest and reliable. Nowadays with everyone using masks , faceid has become hard to use despite apple releasing update.
0 Likes
Nealph
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
I use note 10 plus and Iphone 11 Max... But Note is what i use my primary phone because of many aspects. Apple is good but Samsung feels more user friendly.

No doubt iPhone OS look is far stylish than Samsung but after all comfort matters lot.
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
Obviously brother, without the Apple Eco System Android is more friendly. I said only from my perspective. For each person it differ. 😊👌 For me, I'm using iMacs, Macbooks and iPads. So for example , if i need to scan an image to mac, i only need to click scan from the mac and the camera of my phone will do the rest automatically 😅 + Airdrop, No lag , No heating or meeting issues 😅😅. But as you said, Its not that much user friendly without that apple system or without some iPhone friends 😅😅
0 Likes