Original topic:

INEFFICIENT SAMSUNG MEMBERS ADMIN TEAM

(Topic created on: 03-07-2021 02:02 PM)
S_Kumar73
Expert Level 5
Options
Galaxy Note
Samsung simply wasting money to pay salaries to these inefficient so called technical expert. 

12 Comments
s4s
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
Unfortunate but I too experienced similar thing is the past, even after attaching logs got a common reply saying attach logs etc... If its some automated software giving reply, it has serious issues. If its by some manual team, then they really need to coach them to be efficient.
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
by Dude they just got the message wait a bit for them to analyse what you've sent. They can't magically fix a bug by swinging a hammer onto their PC
p.s: that's a machine scripted message
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
this is how it continues and get it resolved

Screenshot_20210307-091025_Samsung Members_34963.jpg

0 Likes
S_Kumar73
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Bro, I do agree, they can take as many years as possible, but they should read the msg. I clearly posted that screen recording added. but that executive simply asking photo or video.
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
they're just Executives. Let's say middlemen who convey your message to technical team. Only technical team can review and assess your videos and other attached stuff so until technical team replies, these people can't do anything much to you except send a related scripted message
0 Likes
S_Kumar73
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
yes I know they are middlemen. but instead of forwarding to the technical team, they simply asking to share the log, photo and video. log will be automatically sent to them. I clearly mentioned that I attached video. still the asking the details. I replied back. then after 2 days they responded saying will forward to team.
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
That's usual, they sometimes use wrong reply format and ask you to post log but they'll eventually reply again. If they didn't within 2-3 days reply again or do another feedback
0 Likes
S_Kumar73
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
😀😀😀😀
0 Likes
cpkaneria
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
they have very poor class replies like they know nothing (Jon Snow from Game of Thrones) 😄🤣😂😆
0 Likes