Did you mean: 

Original topic:

I need a samsung dealer ship

(Topic created on: 07-25-2020 10:45 PM)
alyanmalik
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy Note

I am so convincing from Samsung Products therefore i decide to business with Samsung.I hope company will response me positively.

I already have a business of custom made shirts which runing allover the world.

I am attaching my profile and product image.

Panache Bespoke shirts is the world’s leading provider of shirts for the gentleman of the day. We are proud to have a fanatical attention to detail, a unique customer experience and a premium product. Our staff, experience and product distinguish us in the resurgence of custom clothing. We offer tailor-made clothing for everyday people, business, semi-formal and fashion. The line of shirts includes options for everyday shirts such as button down shirts, pin collar shirts and work wear, weekend and travel linens, and black tie shirt options.

Regards:

CEO Panache Bespokewhite custom made shirtswhite custom made shirts

1 Comment
yimtiaz35
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note

I already run a real estate business that operates globally.

Red Marketing is the world's leading real estate network for today's potential buyers. We are proud to have passionate attention to detail, a unique customer experience, and premium products. Our people, experience, and products distinguish us in the revival of potential investment options. We offer potential opportunities for everyday life in apartments, villas, and studios. The property line includes lavish villas, beach-facing apartments, roof-top lavish apartments, etc.

0 Likes