I don't like One Ui 3.0 Phone dialer

(Topic created on: 12-25-2020 06:14 PM)
Ghaddah
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy Note
Really the new one ui 3.0 dialer very bad the version 2 is better because 
 1- easier to call in the case of 2 sims cards installed 
 2- as well as to contact any person through the call log, where the image of the person to be contacted was removed and only the names were kept.
19 Comments
Ghaddah
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
They remove the contact picture from the recents calls
and you have only one dial icon and you have to change the sim by clicking another icon

Screenshot_20201225-180739_Gallery_28114.jpg

Screenshot_20201225-180903_Gallery_28115.jpg

Alphazor007
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
ohhh i get it now.. definitely worth noting.. thanks!!
0 Likes
Kingsoo2k
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
please I have a question to ask u and to be of help please I am using note 9 and I am using data 24/7 I want to know when using data how long battery can last please cos my own is going down so fast it don't last at list a day never
0 Likes
Ghaddah
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
if you enabled power saving mode it should be can reach 17 to 18 hours on battery from my experience. but you have also to keep only few applications you want to work in background and block others
0 Likes
Kingsoo2k
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
really but my power mode is on too but the application own I don't but I have my data save on too
0 Likes
Ghaddah
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
do you have one ui 2.5 ?
0 Likes
Kingsoo2k
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
No is it going to help ?
0 Likes
Ghaddah
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
please follow this video to fix batter performance

https://youtu.be/U8sVTY8iHPw
0 Likes
vladbbk
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy Note

Does anyone found solution to display "person image " on call log?

0 Likes
Hamdheen10
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note

Yes!.. You said it Bro... The new one UI 3.0 Phone Dialer is very inconvenient because It is really very very irritating for those who are using dual sim and with heavy usage. Very Very bad update (One UI 3.1) in the phone dialer. We want the features of the previously used interface in which it should be easier to call someone when 2 sim cards are installed.

I am repeating again, very upset update it is.. Samsung should concentrate on this small change (which actually had a very bad impact to the users) and rebuild it to the way the users feel comfortable and convenient.

Please. Please. Please. Consider this post on top priority as it will make a negative effect to the heavy users who are using dual sim cards (personal and work related sim cards).

The FACT is that majority of the users are not able to share their perception regarding the above mentioned matter due to their busy and hectic lifestyle.

So, I am writing this on behalf of many users who personally discussed this issue with me and for the users who are facing this major issue and not able to share their views on this.

Thank You! Hoping for the best and convenient update from Samsung at the earliest especially in case of Phone Dialer.