I do not want to change my note7

(Topic created on: 10-11-2016 08:52 PM)
mahmed84
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
I have no problem with my new note7 device
it never got Hot during charging or use
do I have to replace it or switch it off?
does samsung will continue technical support for note 7 devices?
I used to use note7 devices I do not want to change it
is there an official recall for the new note 7 devices?
13 Comments
Equinox
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
its discontinued dear so its dead now
Alsumood
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
there is no an official statement telling that
Equinox
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
check this
http://m.gsmarena.com/samsung_permanently_discontinues_the_galaxy_note7-news-21001.php
0 Likes
ChristianK
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
I didn't power mine down and I won't. If it was to burn it would have happened already. It's absolutely certain it ain't gonna happen. I've owned Note 3, Note 5 and S7 Edge, plus my wife has iPhone 6S. Note 7 is head and shoulders above anything else in the market. I'm still marvelled but this piece of top technology. I'm not mad because maybe a couple dozen phones came defective and caught fire, I'm mad because the balance 2.5 million perfect units are now cursed because of it and the model may be killed now.
Equinox
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
its officially every where now
0 Likes
ChristianK
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
It can only be official in the Samsung page. But you got a point, regulatory agencies, merchants, carriers, etc. may have burried it beyond hope. There is a part of me still hoping (maybe naiively) that Samsung isolates the problem and comes with a convincing final solution to save this great product.
0 Likes
Anonymous4
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
u better change it in case in the future u might find issues getting it fixed
0 Likes
mikel
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
what if i want a full refund, but i bought it from retailer...but i got this replacement from samsung... where should i go??? any experience or idea...? thank you in advance..
0 Likes
aramis
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
guys check notice above in the community. they modified it. not so clear yet but seemed we need to wait for samsung to decide