Did you mean: 

Original topic:

I am facing an error

(Topic created on: 08-24-2020 07:48 AM)
umairz65
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy Note
When i try to open any note in notes i am receiving a message (to view this note you need to install samsung notes add.on) when i try to install again i am facing a message after few seconds (for your security your phone is not allowed to install unknown apps from this source) then i stopped immediately to install it.what is this is there any update from Samsung or its 3rd party hacking attempt? 

5 Comments
imranYaqoob
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
go to setting and allow it unkown app then its will be OK
umairz65
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
i know the procedure but samsung apps never asked before such kind of procedure to install an official app. we install 3rd party apk files like this
Uummeerr
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
Samsung notes got updated and previously saved notes wont open untill you install this add on.. you can install it by allowing it to install unknown apps.. then convert previous notes to new format and then delete this add on.
umairz65
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
i know the procedure but samsung apps never asked before such kind of procedure to install an official app. we install 3rd party apk files like this
0 Likes
Uummeerr
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
its not 3rd party its installed through Samsung notes app which is official and by default only play store is allowed to install apps.