Original topic:

I Quit samsung galaxy mobiles

(Topic created on: 06-14-2021 05:42 PM)
Anildvrpu
Beginner Level 3
Options
Galaxy Note
I've purchased a samsung phone very long back in 2010 and I had a huge battery drop issues and never choosen to buy samsung mobile again. 

A decade later I purchased Samsung Galaxy Note 10(not plus). No fast charging, No Snapdragon processor (I used OnePlus previously 3T to 7pro, so always obessed fast charging and snappy processor). But I only looked at s pen and sleekness of Note 10 device in a samsung showroom and and took a decision to buy device and bought it at ₹60,000. 

Now many problems with device every single day. Phone gets hot🔥 for no reason even for checking twitter feed, facebook or LinkedIn. It even gets hot a moderate camera usage. This thread become a book if I write all my issues with f**king device.

I would recommend to my friends and family not to buy the over priced samsung phones that gives you heat like Indian summer. After a lot of frustration I decided to quit samsung phones and rather choose a pixel or OnePlus. A decade of battery🔋 drain issues that samsung can't fix for lifetime. Finally I became an sExynos victim 🥺🥵

I'm writing here just to reach samsung I don't care comments and shares 
S_Kumar73
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Yes. SD875 is best.
0 Likes
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Still the 2100 will be better.
0 Likes
S_Kumar73
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
👍
0 Likes
Darkvader12
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
Kyon bhakt se bhais kar rahe ho
0 Likes
S_Kumar73
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
No I'm not
0 Likes
Darkvader12
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
😂
0 Likes
animeshmodi
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Just tell samsung, that you are leaving and these are reasons on ceo escalation desk.
0 Likes
indro001
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
Avoid direct sunlight to your phone. The easiest way to prevent overheating is to keep your phone out of the sun. Your phone catches light and heat from the sun and retains it, getting hotter the longer it remains in sunlight and heat.

Turn off unused apps on your phone. Open, unused apps running in the background cause your phone to work harder, which in turn causes it to heat up. The solution is super simple – on an iPhone, for example, all you have to do is press your home button twice and swipe the apps away. Bonus: this will also increase your phone’s battery life.

Avoid turning your screen brightness up. Just the same as running background apps, turning your brightness up will force your battery to work harder and create more heat. Instead, look for an anti-glare cover for your device. This low cost solution can help you see your screen in the sun.

Turn your phone to airplane mode. Airplane mode allows you to continue to use basic functions on your phone, but turns off other non-essentials that can take a toll on your battery.

Take your case off. If your phone is overheating, your case isn’t helping. Taking the case off will allow the phone’s heat vents to do their job fully without being blocked, allowing your phone to cool down quicker.
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
Oh fantastic decision....go for pixel... or purchase Samsung old device
0 Likes
Nealph
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
Apple is best. I use XSMax and Note10 Plus. I know IPhone is restricted but it give you feels.

Note 10 plus is good but not best except spen.
0 Likes