Original topic:

I Quit samsung galaxy mobiles

(Topic created on: 06-14-2021 06:10 PM)
Anildvrpu
Beginner Level 3
Options
Galaxy Note
I've purchased a samsung phone very long back in 2010 and I had a huge battery drop issues and never choosen to buy samsung mobile again. 

A decade later I purchased Samsung Galaxy Note 10(not plus). No fast charging, No Snapdragon processor (I used OnePlus previously 3T to 7pro, so always obessed fast charging and snappy processor). But I only looked at s pen and sleekness of Note 10 device in a samsung showroom and and took a decision to buy device and bought it at ₹60,000. 

Now many problems with device every single day. Phone gets hot🔥 for no reason even for checking twitter feed, facebook or LinkedIn. It even gets hot a moderate camera usage. This thread become a book if I write all my issues with f**king device.

I would recommend to my friends and family not to buy the over priced samsung phones that gives you heat like Indian summer. After a lot of frustration I decided to quit samsung phones and rather choose a pixel or OnePlus. A decade of battery🔋 drain issues that samsung can't fix for lifetime. Finally I became an sExynos victim 🥺🥵

I'm writing here just to reach samsung I don't care comments and shares 
22 Comments
Galaxy Note
I would go for Pixel but never Oneplus. Their company policy has changed drastically. They are no longer what they used to be.

Samsung's UI is the major reason behind such high battery drains. Also, background running apps only aggravates the situation.
ChandanMallick
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
Hello User,
Please put the unnecessary background apps to deep sleep mode. Somehow it will work for you
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
Dude don't leave, save your money until samsung gives india a snapdragon unit, or you can go on to z fold 2 if you have that budget.
Even I was a fan of OnePlus but its policy **bleep** now.
As the above guy said samsung ui becoming heavier since one ui 1.0
Galaxy Note
Samsung will never provide Snapdragon in India. They were unable to make enough Exynos processors, so they skipped Note altogether for this year. And to be honest, I don't want Snapdragon after looking at the improvements and after AMD announced partnership with Samsung to provide Radeon graphics to Exynos.
Galaxy Note
Keyun nehi de sakta ? 🤔 agar A71 snapdragon varient nikal sakta to ie keyun nehi ... ie sab chalaki hain hangsung ka...jab itne sare users ka daily forum me issue laga rahta Bixby routine jaisa aur ie sunke bhi hangsung snapdragon varient na nikale to device banana chodhke lungi banana start kare aab 😆😆 lungi A71
Galaxy Note
We are talking about flagships 🙄
Galaxy Note
Flagships aur hain hi kahan 🤣last tha s10+
0 Likes
S_Kumar73
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
They tie up with AMD for GPU, so samsungs CPU never going to change. It always a hotplate.
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
Huh, nope, the Snapdragon 888 heats more than the Exynos 2100.
0 Likes