Original topic:

How to change camera photo resulation

(Topic created on: 05-15-2021 11:53 AM)
shopicon
Beginner Level 4
Options
Galaxy Note
I'm using samsung note 10 plus version 11..After updating the new version it's impossible to change the camera resolution.Is there any possible way to change the resolution of the camera.
9 Comments
Dineth_Hesara
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
I'm not quite sure but the option to change the resolution was removed. You can only change the aspect ratio. Don't know why Samsung removed it. Apparently because different lenses have different resolutions and it will be confusing to set resolution to each one. I think you get max resolution at 4:3.
shopicon
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy Note
Tell me how i change it
nipoo
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
From this or from camera settings you can do that.

20210516_004619_23280.jpg

nipoo
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Changing the resolution removed as a part of the upgrade. However, you can set the aspect ratio.
Cheers_bruh
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
What kind of a upgrade is that?
Or a downgrade?
Accoding to my guess nobody expects their flagship category device poorly treated
nipoo
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note

Maybe that feature doesn't important, I think. I never changed my MP values.

Dineth_Hesara
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
They have removed it because it is a useless option to change desired Resolution.

Since now every device comes with 2 more camera lenses..changing between the lenses automatically changes the resolution of what its max usable pixels.
When u choose between macro, telephoto or so and so......lenses vary and use its max Res.

So no need to worry if you are using 3:4 Picture Ratio.
shopicon
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy Note
How to change aspect ratio
Dineth_Hesara
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
Open camera app and check the top level of the screen...there you go on top pane having a ratio like ' [3:4] ' like that..
Tap and change

(3:4 ratio has the highest Resolution)

Screenshot_20210215-121417_Camera-1420x506_23963.jpg

0 Likes