Original topic:

How horrible is wireless DeX

(Topic created on: 06-30-2022 01:39 PM)
sameergupta
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy Note
After One UI 3.1 update on my Note10, I thought of giving a try to wireless DeX. I was really excited and had high hopes but it all came down like a roller coaster ride. You can see the below image to understand better:

Amazing samsung DeX

As you can see, it is totally buggy and not even the app icons have loaded properly. DeX works brilliantly well with wires but wireless is equally horrible. 

If someone has tried it on their system then please share your experiences as well.
7 Comments
Galaxy Note
I have also tried Wireless dex on My Note 9. It's working fine. This is a Software or Network issue. Try resetting network settings and then Connect with Display.
0 Likes
sameergupta
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
It works well on my tv though. Still I'll try to troubleshoot the issue.
Thanks for your help
0 Likes
Dilli
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
I presume you are using it on you Mac. Ensure your mobile and Mac are on the same network. Wireless it works well. I have also tried it through Amazon firestick on the TV and it works . Delete DEX app for Mac and download it again. Restart you mobile and try again. Also make sure screen sharing is on on your Mac in preferences. If it works mark my post as solution.
0 Likes
sameergupta
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
I'm using a windows machine. Works well on my tv as well. Will try again on a different machine.
Thanks for your help.
0 Likes
ŃąvĘęñ
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
Samsung a50 support wireless dex, any chance to give next 11 update.
0 Likes
Sayshi
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy Note

I'm suffering from the exact same issue. I have no idea how to fix it and it's absolutely terrible. If you did fix it, how did you do it?

0 Likes
sameergupta
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
It seems like this issue happens only on 5Ghz band. It works fine on 2.5Ghz.
I haven't tried dex after android 12 update as I've moved to iPhone.
0 Likes