Original topic:

How I became an Ambassador

(Topic created on: 09-02-2021 07:59 PM)
Options
Galaxy Note
Hi there, 

I thought about sharing "How I became a Samsung Members Ambassador".

I bought my first Samsung device when I was 18 and it was a 3G device called Samsung Get. My first android device was also from Samsung and it was the Galaxy S, and I have used the S2, S3, S4, Galaxy Note2 etc. In 2014 I bought a Galaxy Note4 and Samsung members app came pre-installed in the device. I was using the Members app from the day I got my Note 4 and I found it really interesting to help others to learn about the features in their devices and troubleshoot the issues in their devices. 

I kept using the app and to my surprise, I received an email from the Samsung team and they introduced me to the Samsung Members Ambassador Program. I was selected as 1 of the 4 ambassadors for the Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G for this region. Being an ambassador, I was able to get my hands-on many new Samsung devices and I was able to take part in the virtual launch of some galaxy devices including the Galaxy S21, Galaxy Flip 3 and Galaxy Fold 3. During the S21 launch, there was some quiz programs and I won a Galaxy Buds Pro🥳🥳 

In short, if you wish to be an Ambassador, keep using the Samsung Members app, keep posting helpful stuff and photos clicked with your Galaxy device. I am sure, you can be one of the next Ambassadors. 
10 Comments
Galaxy Note
الوه كيف كلن وحاله يا طيبين
0 Likes