Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

How Do I Undo Gallery Sync?

(Topic created on: 07-01-2021 10:50 PM)
Lulu97
Beginner Level 4
Options
Galaxy Note
I've synced few albums in my gallery to one drive cloud but I want to undo it all. I want to remove all synced pictures and videos from the drive without deleting them from my phone gallery. I want to sync only specific albums later in future but not for now. I've tried to do it countless times but can't seem to find any option in settings for it. Please help me with this issue, I don't know why is it made so hard to do such a simple thing. The phone is Note10+
8 Comments
Solution
MohammedSijah
Expert Level 1
Galaxy Note
Hi, Open Onedrive app from your appscreen > Tap on the "Me" tab from the bottom right > Settings > Gallery sync > Albums to sync.
Here you can see all your gallery albums. Now turn off all the albums in the list. Now you can delete any files from Onedrive without loosing it from gallery. To delete more files easily, you can do it from 'My files > Onedrive '

After your deleting process please delete the app data to prevent any data loss in the future. Goto Settings > Apps > Onedrive > Storage > Clear data.

Be Sure that you are not deleting any files synced from your computer.
You can restore the deleted files from Onedrive recycle bin if required.
Thank you.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
Oh weel
0 Likes
Lulu97
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy Note
Gosh Thank you soooo much! Means a lot to me! Hope you have a good day إن شاءالله 🌸
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
Now most people have Note 10+
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
*well*
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
Hey I just posted something. Check it out
0 Likes
Solution
MohammedSijah
Expert Level 1
Galaxy Note
After your deleting process please delete the app data to prevent any data loss in the future. Goto Settings > Apps > Onedrive > Storage > Clear data. Thank you.
Lulu97
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy Note
Done ✔