Original topic:

Hi folks. Any idea on how to resolve screen discoloration issue on Note 9.

(Topic created on: 03-02-2021 03:16 PM)
Annupp
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy Note
Apparently my brother has a Note 9 which all of a sudden has a weird burnt screen. Phone is just one year old. It's a very good phone. Any suggestions or tips to resolve this are highly appreciated.  I have done restore to factory settings, Samsung Members app screen test done. Everything is normal as per the troubleshooting steps. Dark blue and black colour look faded.
7 Comments
emperor_rg
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
May be their be some display problem you should take it to the care probably they would get it right
0 Likes
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
only one abd better way is to take help service centre
0 Likes
Dilli
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
For screen issue visit SC
0 Likes
Samsung_Support1
Options
Galaxy Note

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We request you to kindly visit the service center for physical inspection of your device. You can locate your nearest service center with this given link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/service-center/

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
DGpixels
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
Don't worry be calm nothing is going to be bad just see its warranty period and it's applicable for issues also visit to samsung authorized service center tell them your problem, they will help you definetly
0 Likes
gkarunakary2j
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
lol svc will tell u to change ur display

if its green tint lines, try oledsaver or pwmfree
0 Likes
PAemp
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
for me its happening after recent security patch update. looks like some issue due to software patch. team plz fix it
0 Likes