Harshal_24072006
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
I AM FROM INDIA. MY DEVICE IS GALAXY NOTE 10 LITE. AFTER UPDATING OF SOFTWARE UPDATE OF 24TH MARCH 2021 MY PHONE WAS HEATING CONTINUOUSLY. SO I WAIT FOR 2 TO 3 DAYS AND THEN I HAD GONE TO SAMSUNG SERVICE CENTRE. THEY SAID THAT WE HAD TO CHECK ON OUR SYSTEM AND WE HAD TO UPDATE THE SOFTWARE AGAIN ON MOBILE. AND ALSO THEY SAID THAT WE HAD TO KEEP DEVICE IN OUR SERVICE CENTRE FOR 2 DAYS FOR UNDER OBSERVATION. SO I SAID OK. AND ALSO THEY SAID THAT WE HAD TO RESET THE DEVICE. AFTER THAT. SO I SAID OK. AFTER 2 DAYS CALL CAME FROM SERVICE CENTRE THAY MY DEVICE IS READY. AND NOW PROBLEM IS SOLVED. SO I VISITED SERVICE CENTRE AND TAKEN MY DEVICE. BUT AFTER VISITING HOME WHEN I WAS UPDATING OR DOWNLOADING OR SEEING VIDEOS OR USING CAMERA OR PLAYING LIGHT GAMES OR WHEN PHONE IS ON CHARGING. THE PHONE HEATS UP SLOWLY SLOWLY. SO PLEASE TELL WHAT IS ISSUE WITH DEVICE. BECAUSE NOW I AM FED UP. NOW ALSO PHONE HEATS UP AS I AM NOT USING DEVICE FOR HIGH USE THEN ALSO IT HEATS UP.
10 Comments
Dilli
Expert Level 5
Options
Galaxy Note
No body can solve the heating as All Samsung mobiles are induction heaters. It all happens because of Exynos chipset used which is a fact and all know it. There should be mass scale court cases against Samsung in consumer court and demand compensation with penalty. But nobody does so in India
Shoumikkumbhakar
Active Level 8
Options
Galaxy Note
Not only exynos but also sd (m51 for example) heats af. Also limiting features just by software although the hardware supports it is a **bleep** business move by scamsung. I understood that what i thought that xiaomi is a bad company and Samsung is good was totally wrong. Rather it is vice versa. I understood when i bought m31. I would have filed a case against Samsung but didn't because of my dad. 😒
0 Likes
Shoumikkumbhakar
Active Level 8
Options
Galaxy Note
What s.h.i.t.t.y. .. f Samsung members
0 Likes
Monu92
Active Level 9
Options
Galaxy Note
Rest all settings 😴
0 Likes
Harshal_24072006
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
Already done mobile formated from authorized Samsung service center then also problem persisting
0 Likes
drooes
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy Note
Its like an easter egg, where samsung made your phone an IP rated... it is so that we indians can throw our phones inside a cooker with some water and rice and with that Heat it can cook without any external stove...

Its a special feature launched in 2021 updates, so that we can save our gas in this pandemic.. for better and efficient replacement of gas get s20FE Exynos... its flat screen will allow you to cook an egg..
OptimusPrime108
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy Note

1618653409970.gif

0 Likes
AGP25
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy Note
I use the same phone...I cam feel your problem...but I don't feel a lot of heating issues...but yeah Samsung with their exynos is very bad....if you're gonna buy their flagship never go for the exynos variant...always the SD one...😅
0 Likes
drooes
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy Note
Mine is like constantly at 40 degree... and when i turn on dua with 50 perc brightness, within 15 mins my phone just force closes the app.
0 Likes