Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Has anyone else received this update?

(Topic created on: 09-17-2020 09:42 AM)
thisiskay
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
I received an update - N770FXXU5CTH4 / N770FODM5CTH3 / yesterday on my Note 10 Lite and it's been taking forever to download and install. It was stuck on 16 hrs **bleep** and now it shows 2. 

I did cross-check and confirm and it's not my internet, it seems to be working fine elsewhere on my phone.

Is there any one else facing this issue?

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Galaxy Note
Try to restart the device and clear also clear cache partition from Bootloader Menu.

To enter into Bootloader mode, do this:

1. Turn off your phone.Hold down Volume Down + Power button.

2. Release the Power button when the device starts and continue to hold the Volume Down key until you see a white screen, that's the bootloader.

If the problem still persist then I'll highly suggest you to use Smart Switch to Update through PC.

I hope it'll resolve your problem and don't forget to accept solution so as to help others too.

Thank you.

View solution in context

Solution
Galaxy Note
Bro of your have PC Update your phone with Smart Switch.

View solution in context

11 Comments
Solution
Galaxy Note
Try to restart the device and clear also clear cache partition from Bootloader Menu.

To enter into Bootloader mode, do this:

1. Turn off your phone.Hold down Volume Down + Power button.

2. Release the Power button when the device starts and continue to hold the Volume Down key until you see a white screen, that's the bootloader.

If the problem still persist then I'll highly suggest you to use Smart Switch to Update through PC.

I hope it'll resolve your problem and don't forget to accept solution so as to help others too.

Thank you.
thisiskay
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Thanks for the detailed walk through, Anuj, I appreciate it. I have smartswitch on my laptop, will try updating through that.
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
Yes that would be awesome because Smart Switch downloads the whole firmware and leaves very less chance for bugs and glitches.
For complete insurance, try to have a backup before you install.

Thank you.
0 Likes
thisiskay
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Yes, Smart Switch worked perfectly fine! Thank you once again 🙌🏻
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
Your welcome ✌🏻🙂
0 Likes
Solution
Galaxy Note
Bro of your have PC Update your phone with Smart Switch.
thisiskay
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Yes, I have smartswitch on my laptop. Will try updating through that. Thanks, bro!
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
My pleasure bro
0 Likes
thisiskay
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Yes, Smart Switch worked perfectly fine! Thank you once again 🙌🏻