Harshal_24072006
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
I AM FROM INDIA. MY DEVICE IS GALAXY NOTE 10 LITE. AFTER UPDATING OF SOFTWARE UPDATE OF 24TH MARCH 2021 MY PHONE WAS HEATING CONTINUOUSLY. SO I WAIT FOR 2 TO 3 DAYS AND THEN I HAD GONE TO SAMSUNG SERVICE CENTRE. THEY SAID THAT WE HAD TO CHECK ON OUR SYSTEM AND WE HAD TO UPDATE THE SOFTWARE AGAIN ON MOBILE. AND ALSO THEY SAID THAT WE HAD TO KEEP DEVICE IN OUR SERVICE CENTRE FOR 2 DAYS FOR UNDER OBSERVATION. SO I SAID OK. AND ALSO THEY SAID THAT WE HAD TO RESET THE DEVICE. AFTER THAT. SO I SAID OK. AFTER 2 DAYS CALL CAME FROM SERVICE CENTRE THAY MY DEVICE IS READY. AND NOW PROBLEM IS SOLVED. SO I VISITED SERVICE CENTRE AND TAKEN MY DEVICE. BUT AFTER VISITING HOME WHEN I WAS UPDATING OR DOWNLOADING OR SEEING VIDEOS OR USING CAMERA OR WHEN PHONE IS ON CHARGING. THE PHONE HEATS UP SLOWLY SLOWLY. SO PLEASE TELL WHAT IS ISSUE WITH DEVICE. BECAUSE NOW I AM FED UP. NOW ALSO PHONE HEATS UP AS I AM NOT USING DEVICE FOR HIGH USE THEN ALSO HEATS UP.
14 Comments
ㄴJayeshxBlackpinkㄱ
Expert Level 5
Options
Galaxy Note
So which part is heating up now... the battery part or the camera part... after service
0 Likes
Harshal_24072006
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
Full back side and front side is heating
ㄴJayeshxBlackpinkㄱ
Expert Level 5
Options
Galaxy Note
So usee kertay samaj ya firr sirf charging k samaj..
0 Likes
Harshal_24072006
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
Dono time heat hota Hai use karte or charging karte vakt
0 Likes
sabbir4world
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy Note
You have to measure the heat manually. If it stays 40+ degree upon normal usage then it's not a good sign but android phones are known for heating up every now and then 😜
0 Likes
Harshal_24072006
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
When I had buyied PHONE from that time PHONE was not heating only but when I installed zoom calling app I when I had downloaded 24th MARCH 2021 software update from that time phone was heating continuously but after resetting the device from authorized Samsung service center then also it is heating
0 Likes
Harshal_24072006
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
How can I measure it means what can I use for measuring device heat
0 Likes
sabbir4world
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy Note
Use YouTube