Original topic:

Green tint issue in note 10 plus what to do?

(Topic created on: 10-23-2020 02:08 AM)
NamanJain1008
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy Note
Screen turns green...
0 Likes
4 Comments
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy Note

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

To resolve "display" issue kindly follow the given below steps:

1) Check device in safe mode: Press and hold the Power key, when Power off icon appears >Press and hold the power off icon.
Exit safe mode: Hold the power button and select restart on the device.
2) Reset the device: settings >General Management > Tap on Reset.
Note: Before reset make sure to have back up of the data via Smart Switch Mobile App
(Install Smart Switch App > Open > Click on Memory Card Icon >Back Up option > Choose the data for Back up > Back Up).

If the issue still persist, kindly register your concern in Samsung Members app (Samsung Members app > Get help > Feedback > Error report/ask question).
Note: Please send device log files within 15 minutes of issue occurrence along with the exact issue details.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Rohit0108
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note

I tried  the safe mode process and even reset factory  settings  still the green tint issue is still here

0 Likes
Arham-Bukhari
Beginner Level 5
Galaxy Note

My note 10 same issue face i very disappointed green tint show ni black screen always 

0 Likes
MLD
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
First of all this an issue with the display itself not with the lens, i too have Note 10 plus which had a similar issue ( Green Tint ) after a year of purchase, this becomes common in samsung flagships especially with exynos processor. Dont expect samsung will solve this with software update, if you contact the service center , they will ask u to change the display. All samsung flagships had the bug in their Dark Mode, if you use ur device in dark mode for prolonged time then definitely u will come across this green tint bug.

Prefer light mode theme and avoid exynos in future.
0 Likes