Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Green screen after updating

(Topic created on: 06-03-2022 08:58 PM)
AshrafHekal
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note

Hello everyone last 1st of June 2022 there was a notification from Samsung that there's a new software update available while downloading it i pressed volume key by mistake and after that the phone restarted automatically then I've found green screen with lag any one can help how to fix it?

22 Comments
AshrafHekal
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Samsung note 9
0 Likes
ILoveCats_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
If you want volume down and press the power key at the same time the phone will restart. If the problem does not fix, it is likely that the device's software is corrupted. The software may need to be installed ie.
AshrafHekal
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
So what should I do
0 Likes
ILoveCats_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Give Samsung service if the device has a warranty if there is a Samsung service in your region. If there is no warranty, take it to normal service. (For software installation)
AshrafHekal
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
They asked me to bring the invoice, cartoon box...etc and I'm in a business trip in Istanbul so what is the situation now?
0 Likes
ILoveCats_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
I'm sorry but I don't understand. Can you explain it a little more clearly?
AshrafHekal
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
I'm not in my home country, how can I bring all this?Screenshot_20220603-205006_Samsung Members_188068_1654278606.jpg
0 Likes
ILoveCats_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Let me tell you, you probably live in Istanbul. Go to the Istanbul Samsung service point, which is closest to you, of course, put the device and the aksusears coming out of the device and the warranty document in the box of the phone. If you don't have the box, you can put it in something else. Tell your problem to the Samsung service they will help. (As far as I understand it, I am commenting)
MehmetYalcn
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Vay vay vay İngilizceye gel 😂 😂 😂 İstanbul da iş gezisindeymiş kutu falan hiç bişey yanında yokmuş onu diyor