Original topic:

Green line

(Topic created on: 3 weeks ago)
drshiraz
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy Note
Today morning I updated my Samsung Note 20 Ultra software update after the update morning around 9:00 a.m. where I was going to my morning duty the green line on my display as appeared and become very sad I went to Samsung service centre without any delay but they Samsung service centre executive told that display should be change with extra money this issue is perfectly caused by the software update that given by the Samsung itself so why should I pay the amount that made the mistake by the Samsung and not by me so Samsung should replied to my message and I need a complete free of cost display change at the earlyst otherwise I will approach to my legal consumer court
4 Comments
goodthings
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Kindly complaint to Samsung customer support through Samsung Members App as error report also send log files Along with this error report for this issue. Then go to service center for replace/repair it's. If you like please accept as a solution it's help to others users also, click on 3dots in my reply section and click on accept solution. Thanks.
0 Likes
shebzz
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Exactly go to consumer court find the reciept. Somebody has to take a move and they have to pay the penalty.
0 Likes
shebzz
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
First, try contacting the service center. If they don't help or ask for a large sum of money, simply register a complaint on the NCH app for assistance. For more details, refer to my latest community post.
0 Likes
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

As per your concern, we would request you to please share your contact details on the Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Support> Ask question > Type your query > Send).

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes