Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Green line on my note 20 ultra 😭

(Topic created on: 07-24-2022 03:10 AM)
sulakshanaultra
Beginner Level 5
Options
Galaxy Note
Yesterday ,When I opened YouTube  the green line was apper and when closed apps the greenline was .the greenline appear on my screen and till now on my screen.  🥺 I don't no what I'm do .plz ..help me fix this problem. I'm big fan of Samsung .l think best way switch Samsung to iPhone 😑
7 Comments
Solution
Galaxy Note
Hi bro the greenline issue is very common on s20 series and there on Note 20 also but a bit rare. If the greenline persists, the problem is hardware related and we can't fix it with any software. With everything being absolutely expensive, I'm not sure if screen replacement is also a very good option, but its the only option we have
Solution
Hiruka_NU
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Samsung to Iphone? 😂

Remember, Iphone's display also made by samsung. 😂

You have to do a Display replacement from an authorized samsung repair center to fix green line issue.

Green/pink line issue is very common in S20/Note20 seris. It is a hardware failure in this seris.

You have to spend more cash to buy an iphone than a dislay replacement . 😂
Solution
dombess
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
This occurring due to hardware fault. You may have to change the display of the phone. With the current situation screen replacement can be really expensive. Therefore I would recommend to use the device as long as you can.
Solution
Galaxy Note
You need to replace whole display
So contact nearest samsung costumer services centre 🙂
Solution
Nicholraveen
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
Replace the display
Solution
Sha_zan
Expert Level 2
Galaxy Note
This is a common hardware problem. I would suggest you go to any service centre to replace your phone screen. But now the cost of any original screen replacement is going to be higher. But that's the only solution.

Be sure to click the 3 dots and " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Thanks... 👍

Amber1234
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note

Hi , same issue as you . Holding a note 20 ultra with green lines . Samsung says there is free LCD replacement for s20 series but not the note series . Very weird . Same company same issue different treatment 

0 Likes