Original topic:

Grainy indoor photos

(Topic created on: 01-16-2020 07:44 PM)
itsabhij
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
Hello guys, 
Just wandering are you guys facing same issue?
Whenever you click any indoor photo, if you zoom in you see the photo is grainy. It might look good at times, but as soon as you zoom in a little, photo turns grainy. Also the sharpness and the vivid photo has been gone now post last few updates. Am sorry but then these days the camera quality dosen't do any justice to the price I paid.
13 Comments
S_Kumar73
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
yes note 10 camera quality very poor than one plus 7T after one UI 2.0 update. Samsung own sensor is below par. This could be my last device from samsung until Samsung India selling snapdragon model with sony sensor in India. if they again selling with exynos and isocell then I will definitely stop buying Samsung phones.
0 Likes
itsabhij
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
That's what bro, when I was purchasing this phone back in end of aug 2019. The camera quality was so good while I was at the store or even after one month or so. However now things have gone so dead, not even a single pic is there which has enough detail. Every single pic you'll click, if you zoom in you'll end up seeing zero clarity and just the grainy surface. Paid 90k for this 512GB variant.
0 Likes
S_Kumar73
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
note 10 plus not even worth for 50K. I wasted 80K on a very very average phone.
0 Likes
S_Kumar73
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
@itsabhij, waste of money
0 Likes