Original topic:

Grainy indoor photos

(Topic created on: 01-16-2020 11:11 PM)
itsabhij
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
Hello guys, 
Just wandering are you guys facing same issue?
Whenever you click any indoor photo, if you zoom in you see the photo is grainy. It might look good at times, but as soon as you zoom in a little, photo turns grainy. Also the sharpness and the vivid photo has been gone now post last few updates. Am sorry but then these days the camera quality dosen't do any justice to the price I paid.
13 Comments
ash5230
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
Sad that they haven't even spared flagships.
0 Likes
ash5230
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
Which one Do you have snapdragon or exynos version
0 Likes
itsabhij
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
it's Indian version Note 10 plus, so exynos version.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
I think developer team has to look after that by regular software update
0 Likes
itsabhij
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
that's what bro, cz in flagship phones i don't expect updates causing grainy photos. That too it's just been 4 months since this phone has launched.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
if you see other flagships...most of camera issues happening by unsolved software issue....
0 Likes
ash5230
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
It's not update but Samsung is not giving you HAL3 And camera2 api support. Search Google and you will realise that you wasted your precious money.
0 Likes
itsabhij
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
not quite convinced though, note 10 plus camera has been rated as one of the best available in the smartphones. I'd say the night mode is really awesome. it's the indoor photos which turns too grainy at times. Hoping samsung will come up with a fix soon. 🤞🏻 Also the display quality is beyond par to any other phone available out there.
0 Likes
itsabhij
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
but yes, you might be right as well. I don't have knowledge about HAL3 and camera2 api. Will surely look into it. Much thanks, appreciated.
0 Likes