Original topic:

Good Lock stopped working on Galaxy Note 10+ running One Ul 3.0

(Topic created on: 01-28-2021 03:29 PM)
MrVJR
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy Note
I use Good lock App to customize my Galaxy Note 10+. After upgrading to android 11, there are Come good lock modules didn't work showing a warning Saying they are getting updated to work with new OS. Today Good Lock itself says the that app is not installed when I tap on it from the app tray. 

Few days after Updating OS to OneUI 3.0, this app and to work even though some of the modules say that we need to wait for them to be compatible with new Operating System. App itself not working concerns me. On top of this,I am not able to find the App and related modules in Galaxy Store.

Anyone faced the same issue? If so, did you find any solution ?
5 Comments
S_Kumar73
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Uninstall the previous version and reinstall the new version. Most of the apps working, only few still not optimized to one ui 3.0
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
The app is not working due to compatblity issue because the app is designed to work within a range of android version so, you have to wait until the app is updated by the app provider.
or, You can use an app apk editor to just change the final android version from 10 to 11 to use it.
it might be tricky but it offten works.
you can find diffrent youtube videos for that,
try it.
and also it might work or may be not.
0 Likes
MrVJR
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
Surprisingly the app does not go away even after uninstalling it. What to do?
0 Likes
MrVJR
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
okay this is what I did. I uninstalled the app and restarted the phone. Went to samsung store. this point of time, I was able to find good lock and installed it back. Working as usual with updated UI and icon. Thank you guys for your prompt response and guidance!!
0 Likes