Original topic:

Good Lock - UAE?

(Topic created on: 10-06-2018 07:32 AM)
suryagopan
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy Note
Why good lock is still not available in UAE while all other regions got it... Note 8 oreo should be compatible? 
0 Likes
13 Comments
suryagopan
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
Maybe because u are in India it's working.. They have opened it only for some regions
0 Likes
vishal0071
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
hmm may be
0 Likes
justAskin
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
when will good lock be available in dubai
0 Likes
IAMYASSER
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
Samsung you son of a gun...you sell substandard processor Exynos to India, UAE and all the 2nd world countries, you also limit app availability region-wise. Then why not simply reduce the price in these regions? You capitalist **bleep**.
You charge us same but give **bleep** while you give better quality and service to US and other regions.
What does this make you?
What do you think, people in India and UAE doesn't deserve good things. You racist piece of shi*
Atleast Apple sells the same processor and products to all without prejudice. Being loyal to you is of no value. I dont know why I got Note 10 plus again. Should have abandoned you for life. But you know what I'm not going to let any of my family and friends to buy your substandard products. And also sell this Note 10 plus away and get Oneplus or even an Apple but not Shamesung again.
0 Likes