Original topic:

GalaxyNote 10 hands on Event πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

(Topic created on: 08-21-2019 01:53 PM)
jetlin
Active Level 10
Options
Galaxy Note
Hey guys,

Today we had the hands on event for the Galaxy Note 10 at Samsung Opera House, Bengaluru..  The Galaxy Note 10 is truly an Amazing smartphone with brilliant specs.. I should really appreciate its Camera.. The design of the phone is also amazing.
Thank you Samsung for this wonderful opportunity and for this Great Device..

The Galaxy Note 10 having Cinematic infinity O display is so cool, its brilliant in all conditions. 

The powerful 7nm processor and 12 GB Ram combine to give us incredible speeds.. With 2.0 Gbps LTE, one can easily download files, stream content seamlessly.. Also can u believe guys, the Note 10 + has taken the mobile memory to the next level with 512 GB storage which can be expanded additional upto to 1 TB, thats exactly the storage of my laptop... 

I Should also talk about the 4300 mah battery which gives you power all day...

86 Comments
Niranjann
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note

The camera of the Galaxy Note 10 just amazing. I am planning to buy this phone because of its camera.

0 Likes
jetlin
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
That's a good choice, note 10+ has the best camera
0 Likes
ManishSinghh
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note

Gamers go for the Galaxy Note 10 it gives a marvellous experience in gaming. Superb

0 Likes
puneet2886
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note

This phone clicks the the best lowlight shots!

0 Likes
Sanya5
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note

New Note with an S Pen that supports Bluetooth LE and new air gestures feature. The magic starts from #GalaxyNote!

0 Likes
AbhikBobbal
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note

How many of you liked the S pen more than the phone itself?

0 Likes
AkhilSarin
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note

The mobile is definitely an eye-catcher due to its Premium finish.

0 Likes
ankhi07
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note

Change modes from Selfie to video with a single air swipe via S-Pen. Which feature is your favourite?

0 Likes
ChanverSingh
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note

No bezels screen, in-display fingerprint sensor and GalaxyNote10 with S Pen. A leap of tech!

0 Likes
SahilBhatti
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note

Powerfull processor EXYNOS 9825 is all what you need to control

0 Likes